information in english


2018

Imieniny:
Maria, Edmund, Marek
Strona główna RekrutacjaBiblioteka O szkole Pracownicy Oddziały Przedszkolne WydarzeniaKonkursy Informacje dla rodziców Organizacja roku szkolnego Projekty szkolne Projekty językowe RODO Galeria
  
Information in English

OUR HISTORY



HISTORY
Our School was built in 1896. After many works it was officially opened 1st April 1897 as a school to Polish children.In 1922 there were 9 classrooms during the 7-year- period of studying. Since then the school had been divided  into two parts where Polish and German children were taught. They were both learning in two separate buildings.  there were about 160 hours of lessons per week.1st September a number of students was estimated 388. The School officially became the “Public Primary School in Pszczyna”. Since then management of the school had decided to joint both buildings in one.During the war the School was partly damaged(broken walls, windows, almost all equipment was destroyed).Since 1945 the situation had changed. The School was restored and a new school year began in completely Polish school.There was a constant increase in the number of students.At present, with many schools in the neighbourhood, the number of students amounts to about 440.


HEADMASTERS:
1974- 1970 Mr Czesław Chyba
1970- 1991 Mr Jan Buchta
1991- 2000 Mr Czesław Starz
2000- present- Mr Witold Wiktorczyk


[ powrót ]

Copyright 2018 by SP 1 Pszczyna

Wykonanie: Invidia.pl





*******************************************
List Minister Edukacji Narodowej oraz Głównego Inspektora Sanitarnego

w sprawie szczepień:

************************